.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Support Denmark - Buy Danish

Hit a nerve with ole Muhammed - set them up (reactionary fools)like winding a childs toy..
I will try to get the cartoons - the drawings, not people - for this blog.
But for now, click the link below if you havn't yet seen them. Besides, PLUG PLUG, she is always worth reading - I love that chick!
Remember, support the Danes- buy something!

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004413.htm

Oh! While we're at it, here's another noteworthy site which I'm sure you're all very familiar with.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home