.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tribute to a Sailor


So what do you say to this my friend?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we need to take this out:

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story.jsp?id=news/IRAN01257.xml

Friday, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go along with Barnacle on that one. We need to knock out their first attempt before it gets to full altitude.

That'd be like putting an arrow through their dick before it gets half-hard.

Yes, I think that's how we should think about it. People would rally 'round that idea, you betcha.

Friday, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Cu'cullen said...

Definately wont argue with genius!

Friday, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home