.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Presidential Campaign

Not very much in the way of facts, just a whole lot of talking points and sound bites.

GOD HELP US!
I just saw a commercial on the tube in which some youngsters(they look like babies), now able to vote, are talking about no longer having to be silent - just great, do you think they understand anything other than the liberal idealistic gobbledygoo they absorb in the bastions of leftover hippydom? Or do they actually understand the implications of voting one way or the other where Economics are concerned?
They don't teach civics anymore, they stopped that in the 60's!


HOW DID WE EVER LET IT GET SO DESPERATELY BAD?
Oh wait, was that you I saw wearing the Che Guevera t shirt in the 70's - right, ok, forget it.
Think I'll go talk to a wall like, I always do !

OF THE THREE -
I'LL TAKE THE FOURTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home