.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Monday, August 22, 2005

IRAQ - Bomb Loaded Cars

I can't beleive what I saw on FOX News. Some GIs in Iraq on IED patrol hotdoggin for the cameras decided to push a possible bomb rigged car from the road with a Humvee. &%*^$%#@!... The (and I love these guys) field commander should be releived of duty for allowing that kind of crap. Thats so stupid! Blow the damned thing up and then push it off the road. Shoot a cable into it and drag it, from a distance. But never, ever get up close like that and destroy U.S. property, not to mention endanger soldiers lives. Is this typical, daily practice? I sure hope training is way beyond the stupidity witnessed by that video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home