.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Saga of Cindy Sheehan - R.I.P.

I think she and her entourage is in need of a well deserved rest. Maybe a one way vacation to N. Korea, Iran or, How about France. I hear it's nice in the spring! Hey, and all of her comrades, Michael Moore, Jane Fonda and the likes will enjoy visiting her. Naw, she will be a symbol of defeat living a tortured, lonely existence in depressed obscurity. No one who knows the sting of defeat will want to revisit that!

Damn, she went to visit her Mother but she's baaack! And now she's planning a trip along the Gulf Coast, You don't suppose I would be forgiven for thoughts of her and Hurricane Katrina meeting up somewhere along the road. Now she's blaming The President for Katrina. Yeah, I'd definately be forgiven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home