.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

letter to Zarkawi - how convenient

With love, uncle Zawahiri.

Everyones aware by now of Zawahiris letter to Zarkawi filled with do's & don'ts, send money etc. If not check the Washington Post article http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601819.html

Another good treatise on the subject is from Seeker Blog http://seekerblog.com/archives/20051008/zawahiris-letter-to-zarqawi/ which breaks down the mindset of uncle Zawihiri and his attempts to rein in hot head Zarkawi.

I'm not one to excercise the conspiracy bone but I'm coming from a little different place regarding the, what I feel, conveniently found letter. I'm dealing with the idea of the letter being a ruse to throw off his location (pakistani military closing in)..

Why is this the first, announced, letter to be captured hmmm! I'm sure if there were more we'd have heard of them (unless of course to protect sources in which I'd definately agree). But after going through some elementary stuff to Zarkawi, who I don't believe is as unaware as Zawahiri would have us think, he, Zawahiri mentions, in a subtle way, that due to the Pakistani manuevers in the badlands he is fearful of being captured. Hmmm, pretty good! If I was on the lamb, a little disimformation might make sense. Make them think they're searching in the right caves out in the boonies when actually he's laid up in a penthouse in Islamabad watching cable, swimming in the pool and partyin with his buds.

"Hey Osama, take that lamp shade off your head and leave my date alone"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/tblankley.htm

Friday, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home