.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just watchin the news today

And caught the typical "another bombing in Iraq today" but this time it was a Mosque being bombed. I couldn't help wondering how these idiots can bomb each others Mosques (places of worship) in the name of Allah, yet we (the Infidels) can't even walk into one. Not that I'd stoop as low as to even want to enter one (throw something into one , is ok)! Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home