.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ahmed Chalabi has a plan

And I'll bet it's a doozy When I think 'Ahmed Chalabi' I get the same feeling I got recently when my yahoo for sale ad was answered by someone trying to pull the ole "return the overpayment - same day - cashiers check scam". I might have fallen for it if not so poorly written - chumps!
Ahmed Chalabi, right! word has it he's quite the scammer himself, and he sure is in a big hurry to get us out of Iraq. Could it be the millions left lying around (buried in containers)in U.S. Dollars among other currencies that Saddam and his kids Uday and Cusay who now reside in some Muslim amusement park for adults, may have stashed for a rainy day.
Yeah man, at the wars beginning the boys backed up a few semis to the Iraqi National bank and loaded the bad boys up! Some was found in containers by our troops, a lot went into Syria with Saddams wife and a motherlode is still waiting for someone, perhaps with a map, to dig er up!
Chalabi is here right now as a member of the Iraqi Govt. and congress would love to ask him some questions about the misleading info he gave about WMD's (chemical/biological) and his cozy relationship with Iran among other things.
The guy gives me the willies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home