.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Islamic monkeys

This is hilarious, absolutely hilarious!

I've got the news on about these Muslim assholes in Gaza and Beirut rioting and tearing down the United Nations Embassies... BWAhahahahah, now this is entertainment.

Look at those f#*king monkeys, BWAhahaha, and the U.N actually knows how to fire it's weapons, they're shooting in the air..Look at that skinny mongoloid looking rioter wearing the blue helmut, BWAHAH, it's a freakin U.N. helmut! he's burning the godamn bushes, no it's a (I can't stand it , this is hilarious) a f*#king bannana tree or palmtree BWAhahahahaha.... Those damn Arab turds are hilarious - they jump and leap around like monkeys. I gotta get some of those, what a hit at the zoo, talk of the town, where can I , who sells those things - Jesus Christ, I can't stand it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home