.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Muslims urged

I read an article in the Washington Times this morning, cut it out to look up the organization mentioned "Central Council of Ex-Muslims" to put in this illustrious, (can I say that ? Sure I can ) Blog - always looking for amunition you know! Sorry, went to the Times online for the link and, damnit, could'nt find it - at all!



Then I was led (Google)to the article in the FreeRepublic.com translated from German. With a comment forum which is interesting.
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1783002/posts

Sample comments

To: SolidWood
Very brave. Non-muslims need to consider giving moral and financial support to chapters of this movement in every locality. I'll kick in a few bucks for one in Dearborn, Michigan.

To: SolidWood
They're not likely to survive. Islam is not tolerant of freethinkers and apostates.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." - Manuel II Palelologus


The Woman in question probably dosn't have long to live, even tho she is afforded Police protection - for what and how long that's worth - you know how those wacko Muslims are - I mean, hell, just ask Mr Van Gogh. Oops, I don't think you'll get much out of him !

Labels:

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home