.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fox's Presidential lineup

Well, I don't know about you but, damn, it's a little early for all this politicking.
Fox news had a Republican debate which beat the pants off the MSNBC debate by Ralf the Mouf Chris Mathews in which they had to answer a 30 second question in 2.5 seconds because of the time factor (the Mouf had to excersise his gums as usual).

To make this short, there was some great one liners about John Edwards haircuts and Juliani laid waste to Ron Pauls comment about 9/11. I thought ole Ron Pauls stance seemed to strike some cords within me. Yeah, I think I'll look into him a little further. Tancredo has some pretty damned interesting sights on a few things too so ditto for him as well. No rush though, like I said there's plenty of time and some of these guys won't be around in 6 months anyway!

Pretty crappy post eh, so sue me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home