.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Monday, September 03, 2007

C.A.I.R. revisited

Tampa Florida's popular late night talk show Televangelist, Bill Keller,was fired after five years of taking the truth to the flock about Islam (religion of peace HA)and calling the so-called prophet of peace, Mohammad, a murdering pedophile. Nothing new, that's exactly what he's been doing the last five years.

C.A.I.R or Center for American Islamic Relations, used the Jesse Jackson blackmail tact of labeling someone a racist and thereby the person or organization in question collapses under the weight of the stereotype and bingo, certain people end up with oh, distributorships and things like that.

Anyway, if you've read my blog before, you know I've written about the scourge called C.A.I.R and it's evil sire, Islam.



Just type in C.A.I.R in the search window for previous posts!

Well, as Keller stated on CNN's Rick Sanchez show tonight with a C.A.I.R representative present.They didn't stop anything because he, Keller, has been picked up by not one but two shows to air soon..Can I get an AMEN? All you christian soldiers out there be sure to tune in and keep the faith that all the heathen representatives of Islam will dry up and blow away in the winds of indifference and non acceptance in America.
And pray that they take those damn rugs, foot baths and hideous religious spires with them!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home