.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Obama and Michele's havin a party!

Hey man, whacha doin tonight?
I don't know, might go to a party I heard about.

Party! I'm down wit dat bro. Where's it at?

Tyrone gave me a address, here it is.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
(202) 456-1414

Theys partyin all da time brother, big bands, dancin, fine women and high class lica.
Real nice place I hear!

By the way, here's Michele Obama as a concerned citizen;




HELLO!
That's not funny, it's goin on a lot and it's your dime!
Now let's not deny anybody a good time, even if we are on the verge of economic collapse.

Maybe they're inviting all those who lost their jobs and homes!

I wonder who paid for the brand new fancy swing set out back?

Those hoopies are spendin money like water.

And the parties! What next, some gangsta rappa will probably get shot out on the lawn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home