.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Farrakhan Says 'White Right' Wants Obama 'Assassinated,'

Racist Nation of Islam leader Rev. Louis Farrakhan’s latest three-and-a-half hour psychotic rant which included a lot of really goofy stuff as it usually does but I just have to include here his proclamation of messiah - hood ,

The word 'prophet' is too cheap a word. I am a light in the midst of darkness," Farrakhan said at the annual convention of the movement that embraces black nationalism. "It ain't ego, it's my love for you."

Yeah Yeah, ok Louey, what ever you say. Louey, nurse Rached will give you some candy now and then you can go and play with the others !

He is telling all who will listen that whites are setting him up for assasination.

Even though that's a lot of racist crap, typical, not at all a surprise to anyone who's listened to Louis, pot on the head, Farrkhan.. What do you expect from someone trying to whip up his soldiers of the rug, into attacking the white establishment.

It wouldn't be to hard to imagine someone with his bitterness and ambitions could possibly be setting the stage to off the little Mulatto boy from Chicago himself making it look like the work of a white assasination. I mean, after all, he sleeps with a mistress named ambition.

I don't know about you, but if something does happen to Obama, I know where I'll look first !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home