.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"it's a baby killer", whatever !

Ok, this is exactly what I've been talking about....
Rep. Neugebauer (R) Tx, who shouted out either "baby killer" or "it's a baby killer", whatever... broke down like an overly mothered child, and apologized to Stupak, the supposed pro-life blue dog, blue assed or what ever they call those punks...

Can you believe it ?

Stupak should have apologized to America for his deceit and chicanery.

Neugebauer is a weak little mama's boy and needs to go...I'm sick and tired of these spineless, compassionate conservative RINO pussy's and no! I'm not apologizing thinking they're man enough to represent the TITANS OF THIS WORLD ...

Most of these so-called Republicans, I wouldn't want leading a cub scout troop !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home