.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Monday, September 19, 2005

Scuttle the Shuttle update

They made it back safely, some time ago now! Jesus, where's my calendar?
Well, thats not the news from Shuttleville now anyway. They're planning on a $billion$ trip with a new (do you think they got the message about scrappin the shuttle)and improved spaceship, the Interprise I think they call it! And dig this!
They're going back to the Moon! The Moon, Bwahahahahahha! They never left it. Those idiots live on the Moon. God, I hope they still have to use their own Money. They aren't using Tax dollars are they? Someone please tell me they don't use our money!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to change the subject, but this is urgent, and I can't find any other place on your site to put this.

I'm very concerned about this. Where can I find guidance? I would like to do what I, as a single individual, can do to cool off this planet.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4bar.htm

Monday, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Cu'cullen said...

Floating Detritus,
Big question! If you're really serious you should start by reading Mother Earth News, buy a Toyota Prius and get off the grid.

Monday, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home