.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cynthia Goofball Mckinney

I looked all thru this blog trying to find an article on Cynthia Goofball Mckinney and I'll be damned if I didn't even do one on her - how could that be? Oh Well!

What can I say? I've seen the videos, the articles, T.V. stuff and other than getting a strong urge to purge, I'm flabberghasted!
If you're like me all you can do is think, by god, as twisted as she is and can still become a U.S. Senator, anyone can and I mean anyone! Ex cons, gangsters, illegal alien rapists and drug dealers, no problem! Step right up.

Thank God her little Magical Mystery Tour ( thats a song too Cynthia)is over.
Now, If we could just find a way to put her away or send her away is even better.
Yeah, give her some hair care products, Uncle Toms Cabin and adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home