.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jimmy Carter says what?

Oh man, I just heard on the news that Jimmy Carter, while shooting his (desperate to change his piss poor Presidential Legacy now that he spotted the Grim Reaper hanging around)big hillbilly mouth off, said that President Bushs Administration is the worse in history among many other cheap shots around the world in which he also belittled Tony Blair as well.

Nice try Jimmy but no, you still hold that prestigeous honor barr none and probably will for years to come! Heh, don't worry . You still may get to finish in second place if, by some unfortunate twist of fate, one of the current demokrats now jousting for president in 08 happens to pull it off, bwahahhahahaha!

Oh man, I can't take it. Too much !

Later that day :

The White House gloriously fights back - or does it?

White House spokesman Tony Fratto had declined to react on Saturday but on Sunday fired back.

"I think it's sad that President Carter's reckless personal criticism is out there," Fratto told reporters. "I think it's unfortunate. And I think he is proving to be increasingly irrelevant with these kinds of comments."

This is why Bush doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell to win the hearts and minds of Anybody, no one likes weak, smells to much like wounded and vulnerable as in wounded prey! One in power must give at least as good as he gets period!

I swear, that man couldn't effectively fight his way out of a paper bag. I hope after his legacy as President he answers the call to the gospel which I believe he is more qualified for than the cut throat sport of politics and war!

Labels: ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home