.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Muslim Assholes with explosives in Germany

They just hate and want to kill Americans.
They planned to kill us at the air ports, the pubs and sunning in the park!

Trained (surprise me) in Pakistan..Why do we not just kill them, shortly after interrogation of course?

I'm going to get into intelligence somehow. I feel the need to care, feed and just kinda be near our unfortunate Muslim guests.

The poor misled wretches just need someone to care and help them away from the opiate that torments and leads them to the evil they are known for.
Someone who will go the extra mile in saving their bedeviled souls and lead them to the path of righteousness thru their untimely demise, I mean sacrifice!

I'll study the time honored, tried and true, practices of the Crusader Monks in making those who lie, tell the truth - I swear I will - please!

Man thats good stuff, vote for me and be rid of that vermon!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home