.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Monday, August 25, 2008

Barak Hussein Obama

Hi folks,
Here I am watching Larry Kudlow, CNBC 7 pm weekly. as usual!
Yes, I do watch to Business programs and Larry is good to keep you honed in the Nations/Global Economic direction.

That is why I'm writing this. Larry was ranting at an economically liberal guest about the Barak Obamas Economic Plan for America that reads like the classic Communist Manifesto in that it wants - so called fairness in the system at the expense of those who work hard to give themselves and Family the good life( I thought that was the American Dream)for the benefit of those who can't even spell their own name and don't want to work!

I have to be brief to get back to the show and might even watch a little of the Circus in Denver (Democratic Convention).

Anyway, Larry Kudlow asks the guest Gerrod Bernstein where the Democrats are going to get the natural gas they are now (flip flop) promoting, while still against drilling - immaculate conception? Larry's mantra BTW is drill drill drill!

I don't want Obama elected for the "tax and redistrbution" plan and the harm done letting the Bush Tax Cuts expire.
But mostly because of his name and the humiliation felt when Muslims wordwide dance in the streets because there's a Hussein in the living White House - ah barf !

You're going to say but his stupid assed Mother was a hippy (not Christian).
To that I say, the fruit never falls far from the tree !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home