.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

baffled !

The Glen Beck show with Art Laugher ("Laugher Curve" - economist, my hero) and Michele Malkin (another hero) tonight really surprised me in how they, including Beck, don't get it..

They are baffled as to why Obama and his team didn't vet all these radical lefty communists and marxist anarchists brought into the administration...
He did vet them, he knows exactly who they are and the backgrounds they came from - that's why he chose them !
Even the people we look up to for info and updates are a little behind the eight ball I guess.
scary !

And what's with investigating CIA interrogators for torture?
I want those heathen bastards tortured if it will reveal plots, protect our troops and citizens and am glad that, thus far anyway, because of the CIA, jihadis are the ones being tortured and not me !


The CIA operatives are heroes on the front lines front.

If anyone needs investigated, it's the Obama Administration, from top to bottom, including his Majesty as well..They're a bunch of jihadi lovers and all hate America to the core.

I still have to hurl with the vision of Obama bowing to his daddy, the King of Saudi Arabia!

urrahhgg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home