.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DemoKrats - seige mentality

As I predicted, The paranoia of the liberals is in hyperdrive.
They, specifically CNN has now banned any "Talk Radio" hosts from panels or interviews.....

Of course, "Fox News" and the new Rising Star, Glenn Beck is being singled out for political assasination of which the early stages vis slander, dehumanisation, and belittleing are already in progress - The liberals are worried, very, very worried. Obama has said things regarding FOX "It's very hard for me to swallow that one," Obama said. "First of all, I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration," he added, chuckling.

"I assume you're talking about Fox," Harwood replied.

"Well, that's a pretty big megaphone and you'd be hard-pressed if you watched the entire day to find a positive story about me on that front," Obama said.


You've got that black, big mouth, dumbass Congressman David Scott (D) Georgia, Tuesday discovered a Nazi swastika had been spray painted on a sign donning the Congressman's name. The vandalism took place about a week after Scott took part in a quarrelsome meeting about health care reform, according to the Associated Press.


I don't beleive for one minute that a conservative put that there. I gaurantee you one of his own put it there to bring heat on the anti health care reform movement.

And I know you agree !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home