.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VIGILANCE

vigilance-the quality or state of being vigilant. vigilante-watchman, guard, member of a vigilance committee. vigilance Committee-a volounteer committee of citizens organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate). Vi et Armis A Fortiori - By Force and Arms with yet stronger reason. A Verbus Ad Verbera - From words to blows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

About me, Hmm Read my posts and make up your own mind

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ocean front property

Now it's Hurricane Rita. Maybe there is something to the Global Warming theory. The ocean is being warmed by the absorption of carbon dioxide thereby creating the fuel needed to turn an ordinary tropical storm into a cat 5 monster on steroids. So it goes anyway. I think it 's a cyclical thing that's been going on for millennia but what do I know!
Everyone has seen the evacuation of Galveston/Houston by now and must be amazed at the long line of cars. All I can say is, not me. I hate lines! Can you imagine how frustrating it must be, bumper to bumper, thirteen hours to go sixteen miles. And the southbound lanes are empty. You don't want to get out of line but the gas gauge says think about it - seriously! You get out, head for the station but can't get near it do to the line for gas - the rumor is there is no gas - wake up wake up, it's only a dream Speaking of lines, I hear ocean front property will be on the market soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home